- Lycaon Faction (8) - werewolves faction
- Gentlemen's Club Faction (8) - upper crust human faction. Hunting monsters is jolly good fun, what?
- Gentlemen with Guns (5) - more upper crust, with guns, special weapons, and stiff upper lips.
- Bobbies (8) - armed with truncheons and grit. Will convert some truncheons to electric.
- More Bobbies (8) - armed with revolvers, shotguns, Gatling gun and netgun. Includes Infernium hound. I love the Infernium hound like a fat kid loves cupcakes.
- Nadezhda Durova, Kickstarter exclusive Vampire Slayer. Nice fig.
- Tatu, female (Polynesian?)
- The Jade Dragon, Chinese female. Definite keeper.
- Aisha, Werewolf Huntress
- Red, Daughter of the Goddess
- Iron Head Ned. Ned Kelly. Gotta have.
- Deathlocke Bones (undead Holmes)
- The Bad Doctor (undead Watson)
- White Rabbit
- Tom Gaunt
- The Specimen
- Great Uncle Thulu. Awesome figure, possibly my favorite of the bunch.
- The Phantom
- Her Majesty (God Bless Her) Queen Victoria, with a Gatling Gun. Already own an unarmed version of Her Majesty (God Bless Her).
- Steam Cannon
- Tesla Projector
- Clockwork Butler
- Lightning Jack
- Additional Weapon Sprues
- Token set for the game
That would be a grand total of 56 new 28mm miniatures. Not all of which I am totally enamoured; some may find their way to the marketplace. With these, and all the IHMN minis still to finish, and two steam tanks needing finishing, and a set of plastic Zouaves still in the box... I have a LOT of 28mm VSF painting to do.
In the future, I want to get The Brotherhood for my own faction. Plus the Order of the Dragon, I think, for another evil faction. Maybe a horde of Victorian zombies as well. Perhaps the Clickers - I quite like the flying one, in particular. Get the servants pack for civilian zombie chow. And the vehicles - in particular the Hansom cab. And the Omnibus. And the steam exo-skeleton. Maybe the Fire Engine.
I was planning on using these bobbies with my IHMN forces, but they look too skinny to match up well. Not that they are bad figures; I quite like them, actually. But I may have to buy the Scotland Yard set for IHMN as well, now. Oh well... *grin*