Wednesday, August 6, 2014

The Aethergraph, Volume 3, Issue #2 Available

   Early this morning I published the newest issue of my VSF e-zine, The Aethergraph. Most likely, those of you who are heavily interested in VSF saw the announcement on Victoria's Boys in Red. However, just in case you missed it, I am repeating it here, and providing a separate link to the new issue.

   As usual, it is a PDF file in my Google Drive (used to be Google Docs) folder. It can be accessed HERE.

   This issue has more content from contributors than any before it. This is a trend that I would love to see continue, as it would mean I would be able to publish more frequently. I already have a few submissions and ideas for the next issue. It is themed for In Her Majesty's Name, but artwork or fiction would certainly not be put out of place by a rules set. Also, items for other settings or rules would be welcome for future publication. 

No comments: