Wednesday, January 17, 2018

2018: The Pledge

   I think that this year I will try to fulfill The Pledge. It's been a while since I even tried, but I'm going to go for it this year. What's the Pledge, you ask?

   I will paint more minis than I purchase and/or receive as gifts in 2018.

   That's a mighty bold statement for most gamers, and for me in particular because I am incredibly slow at painting.

   Pre-painted pieces count neither for nor against the Pledge.

   I will break this into three categories: miniatures, vehicles, and terrain. I am not going to track by scale - that gets too complicated. However, for the smaller scales, I will count a base in place of a figure. Essentially, a single playing piece worth.

   So, keep an eye on the Pledge Tracker I am putting in the sidebar. Let's see if I can stick to it!

1 comment:

myincubliss said...

Good luck! I've still not managed it, despite trying for the last 7 years...