Sunday, June 9, 2019

Recently Finished Minis

   I haven't done a lot of painting this past month, because of other projects (more on that later), but I did finish a few things a week or so back that I haven't shared, so... here they are, I suppose.


WIP Shot of a piece of jungle terrain. Also the Velociraptors

And the finished piece. I quite like the weathered detailing that was sculpted on it.
This piece is from Fenris Games, along with some of the other bits of stonework in this post.

Terrain for Frostgrave
 The statue is a Bones mini of Ezren, the Iconic Wizard from Pathfinder.
The plinth is from Fenris Games.
Just painted in my usual stone method and added some Valhallan Blizzard.
(That stuff is the bomb. I need more pots to save for when GW inevitably discontinues it).

Reaper Bones Velociraptor and Spike Shells; Fenris Games Runestone

Closeup of the Spike shells, really ought to take better photos.

Another runestone from Fenris, and the ancient Toad from Talisman. 
I've had this mini for probably 20 years, maybe longer. Finally just did it.

   I have some big pieces that I finished this week that I will take proper photos of and post later this week. Maybe. You'll know why I have been so distracted soon, I promise.

2 comments:

Skully said...

That wall piece is awesome!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks Skully. It's from Fenris Games and I love it.