Friday, March 16, 2012

March 2012 Goals Update 1

  Half way through the month, and not a single project finished. I would be more discouraged, but honestly I have been too worried about the memsahib here at the Clinic for the last week. I am only posting notices here and elsewhere as a distraction while I sit here and stress out about her. See how well that's working?
  1. Zulu Rebasing Goal: about 25% done. All 20 have been removed from their old bases. I don't remember if I glued them on to the new ones yet, but I don't think so.
  2. FOW Indian Platoon Goal: again, about 25% done, and almost all of that is the first squad which I essentially finished in February. Once I get home I can finish the bases on that first squad and shoot some pictures.
  3. 6mm VSF/Colonial British Goal: Call it about 30% done. 4 bases (one battalion) just need base decoration.
  4. VBCW British Regulars Goal: 20% done. Most of the figures have their uniforms blocked in, and flesh. Lots of painting still to do on them.
   Looks like I have a lot of work ahead of me for this month, and only two more weekends!

No comments: