Sunday, March 3, 2013

Putting Birthday Gift to Work

   My wife got me an awesome minis carrying case from Dave's Baggage Train. If you recall, I got an aluminum case from them a few years ago, but it is just about an inch or two too large for carry-on luggage, so I asked for a smaller, more airline friendly one for my birthday this year. This one holds twelve inches of trays. I think I had it loaded with 2x 1.5" deep, 1x 3" deep, and 3x 2" deep. Each with foam and magnetic insert in bottom. Yeah, she's awesome.

Complete with trays.

A little custom foam cut for my Cygnar Warjacks.
A 3" deep tray.

Part of my FOW Indian Infantry.
Now using almost two trays. 1.5" deep, IIRC.

2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Who's a lucky chap then?

J Womack, Esq. said...

You've no idea. I married WAY out of my class, if you know what I mean.