I am dividing the posts on Historicon between this blog and Victoria's Boys in Red so that I don't bog down either one too badly and so that I get a a little more cross-pollination. Bear with me.
This post is about the free "swag bag" goodies given out this year. I bought a ton of stuff (well, about 20 lbs, actually), so the purchases will be dealt with in seperate, more organized posts.
The contents of the bag:
- A CD-Rom game disk for a MMO game: "World of Tanks"
- A bonus card to get an extra tank (M3 Sherman) in the MMO
- A plastic tank (1/144, I think), a Tiger I think, but the package was labeled in Japanese so I don't know for sure.
- A sprue of Perry's plastic 1812-1815 dismounted dragoons (2 figures)
- A sprue of 13 Warlord Games "Pike and Shotte" infantry.
- A copy of the Civil War Times magazine, (Oct '09)
Not a bad haul, really. though I don't need the figures. They will be offered up soon on Gmae it Forward. You know the drill: First come, First Served. Just be sure to use them!
More to come!