Really, I am getting too scattered. Far, far too scattered. Let's take a look, shall we, at just the minis by genre, scale and number of forces:
- VSF/Colonial, 25mm: British, German, Texicans, Turks, Japanese, Lizardmen, Automatons, Vardu, Martians, plus Skyrunners Racing Game
- VSF/Colonial 15mm: British, German, Texicans, Lizardmen (carryover!), Automatons (carryover, mainly), Martians, Vardu (some carryover), Zulu
- VSF/Colonial, 6mm: Martians, Germans, British, Lizardmen
- VSF, 2mm: Confederation of Italian States, British, German, Martian (Aeronef, SGoM, etc.)
- Fantasy, 25mm: Lizardmen, Empire (WFB)
- Post-Apocalypse, 20mm: Car Wars, Matchbox scale
- Sci-Fi, 6mm: Battletech, OGRE
- plus terrain for all of theabove, of course...
And then there's the RPG projects with the boys, which we bounce around between. I am hoping to get a more coherent RPG schedule when my good friend Jim gets home in a few months after two years of active service in the Reserves.
Oh, and I am considering adding 15mm Sci-fi to the mix. Just too many cool toys out there in 15mm. Any suggestions on rules for them? I am considering Future War Commander (I think that is the name of the rules). I want a sort of feel where most troops are like the Colonial Marines from Aliens, but there are armored troopers as well, like the real MI from the novel Starship Troopers. Plus tanks, flyers, etc.