Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Only mostly dead...

At least so far as gaming content is concerned. Last vacation and then solid hard work has been keeping me from gaming, painting, and blogging.

I could talk a little bit about winning another game of Flames of War. Just as my group is starting to decide we want a change of pace. Yep, I start to figure out how to play the game finally (the secret is to remember that it is an objective based game), and then we change games!

I did buy some more FOW minis, too. Some desert stuff, including a few Germans for my slowly increasing DAK forces. I figure by about 2017 I should be ready to play some desert battles...

I have been painting some Dystopian Wars stuff, too. Six infantry tokens all tricked out. Plus working on a few vehicles.

And some IHMN. Society of Thule is finally on the painting table. Call them about 50% done. Among other things, I am still fidgeting with the flesh color for the Todtruppen.

Bought into X-Wing. I have the starter set, an A-Wing, and a TIE Interceptor. Played once so far, and enjoyed it.

Anyway, I know this isn't the most exciting post I have ever shared, nor the best written, but it's a little something to appease the masses and assure you all that I am not dead, not wounded, and not missing. Well, maybe missing.


2 comments:

Don M said...

Well that sounds like an attack of real life there....don't you hate when that happens, only thing worse is the opposite!

Glad to see you posting, you were missed!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks Don. Still struggling with real life, but taking a break for a bit this morning.