Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I hate my wife's dog.

  Actually, she's a puppy. And I shouldn't, because she is just doing puppy things.

  Last night she knocked over my portable painting station, aka the TV tray. This entailed her carrying off three bottles of paint and my brush cup. Which was about half full of water at the time, so now there is paint water in the carpet. Joy. And of course the bottles of paint (Vallejo) were thoroughly chewed up. Can't even tell what the label says. The brush cup too, but that's not a major loss.

  To top it off, she snatched away two bases of almost finished FOW Indian mortars. Gnawed one of them up pretty well, but didn't swallow any lead. Did manage to pop some of the figures off of the stand, though, and got about half of the basing material down her mouth as well. Luckily for her, health-wise, it was just sand and PVA glue, and the paints are all non-toxic acrylics. Still...

  Anybody want a 7 pound female Chihuahua?

  AAAARGH!

2 comments:

PatG said...

My condolences on your loss and no thanks, I already have a 10 pounder. Thankfully she is too short to reach the painting table and well past the puppy stage. She will sit with me and sniff the odd figure just in case it is made of cookie.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Pat: That sounds like a good stage to reach.