Wednesday, January 23, 2019

A bit of AA for FOW

   And today we have some photos of recently finished toy soldiers! These are all Battlefront Miniatures figures, for the Flames of War (v4) game. Of course, they can be used in any 15mm World War 2 game. But that's what they are for.

   Also, I am using my new pop-up photo box for the first time with these pictures. I don't know if it's a LOT better, but I think they are at least improved somewhat. Still just using my iPhone for the camera, since the old Sony died a year or so back.

8th Army 40mm Bofors AA gun scans the skies for the Hun!


The full battery of three guns. A nasty surprise for any lurking Stukas!


The DAK response: SdKfz 10/4: A halftrack mounted 2cm gun.

A platoon of four will help protect all those lovely Panzers
from nasty British Hurricanes.

No comments: