Thursday, January 24, 2019

Combine LGEVs

   I've been sitting on these for years, and finally just got around to doing them! These are 1:285 scale (6mm) Light GEVs for OGRE Miniatures, manufactured by Ral Partha for Steve Jackson Games. This unit of seven is painted to tie in with the existing seven GEVs I already have painted (see last photo). Of course, when I took the comparison photo, I realized I had forgotten to add the decals to the LGEVs! So I will have to go back and do that. But otherwise, these are finished.


I really did mean to put them at varying heights and angles.
No, really. I did. I thought it made them look more like highly maneuverable
light armoured units.


"Gremlin" LGEV

LGEV with his big brother, the "Raptor" GEV

3 comments:

 Ashley said...

Nicely done unit.

Desert Scribe said...

Very nice!

BTW, do you know about FnordCon, the SJ Games convention in Austin the weekend of April 6-7?

J Womack, Esq. said...

DesertScribe: I have heard of it; I may try to make it. I live south of Houston so its not too far.