Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How many flagellants is too many flagellants?

Crazed nihilistic homocidal masochistic fanatics? Absolutely!

Fearsome troops? Positively!

Interesting to paint? Depends on your tastes, but... possibly.

Got ten of them in today. I guess that means I will be needing a Warrior Priest so I can field the unit. Oh well...

I also got a few other neat things in today, including six White Wolves, some Skinks and various Lizardmen bits, and the Elector Count of Ostland. My pistoliers (3) have arrived as well. I need to double check the numbers on my spending so far. it seems WAY too low to me. I think I have spent more than it shows, sadly.

Finally for tonight, I am working on a big Excel project to help make an army following the newest edition of Empire Army Book. Having a few issues coaxing it out the way I want it, but when it is done I know I'll like it.

So, good night, and remember: Flogging yourself is a sin!

2 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Never enough. I've got a couple more on their way to you in the next couple of days!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Sweet! I got a truly righteous deal on those fanatics too. $13.50 for all ten, including the shipping. $1.35 per for GW metals! Woohoo!

On the other hand, I am getting raped over some of the other things I am trying to get.