With the start of fall coming on, I decided I need to survey my madness. To wit, I am looking at each wargaming project I have ongoing, and what the status of said project currently is.
To define, a 'project' is a faction or force for a particular genre in a particular scale. Therefore, 15mm British WW2 and 28mm British WW2 are two different projects, as would be a 15mm DAK force, as would a British Paras vs. a British 8th Army force. Since there are so many and in so many scales, this shall be a short series of posts rather than one mega-post.
For status, I shall use 'planning' (want to buy minis), 'active' (not playable but I am currently working on it), 'inactive' (unplayable but on to-do list), 'dead' (can't play, not doing anything, don't plan on it), 'playable' (enough to play, still adding to it), and maybe rarest of all, 'finished' (can play, no plans to add to it).
I've already done the smaller scale projects, if you missed that.
- VSF/Colonial British: playable
- VSF/Colonial French: playable
- VSF Martians: playable
- VSF Venusian Lizardmen: playable
- VSF Automatons: finished
- VSF/Colonial Germans: playable
- VSF Monstrosities (Dr. Vardu): inactive
- VSF Japanese: dead
- VSF Texicans: inactive
- VSF Papal States: dead
- Colonial Zulus: finished
- Colonial Mahdists: dead
- WW2 German DAK: inactive
- WW2 British 8th Army: playable
- WW2 US Marines: active
- WW2 British Paras: dead
- 30YW Imperial: inactive
- SF FedArms: playable
- SF PLA: playable
- SF Xin: inactive
- SF Tigrids: playable
- SF Prang: planning
- SF Chuhuac: playable
- SF New Vistula Legion: inactive
- SF Xenomorphs: dead
- SF Civilians: active
- SF Star Vikings (multi-race force): active
- Terrain SF: playable
- Terrain desert: playable
- Terrain jungle: active
- Terrain urban historical: inactive
- Spanish Civil War Requetes: inactive
- Fantasy Football Orc Team: inactive
- Fantasy Football Human Team: inactive
Again, I think that's pretty much it for 15mm projects. I may have missed one or two. Up next is the 25/28mm list. It's even longer, I fear.