Wednesday, April 19, 2017

Team Yankee Game Photos

   I was cleaning out my phone's photos the other day and ran across these photos I took of a game of Team Yankee we played back in January of this year. It was fun, although the freedom-loving workers and peasants of the Glorious Soviet Union were not victorious in their attempts to spread their more enlightened socioeconomic system to the capitalist drones of the decadent West.

   Yep, I played the Russkis. I loved this book back in the 80s, and enjoyed the game a lot.

No capitalist artillery? Close order, Comrades! 


Blasted Americanski infantry!


Comrade! Abrams tanks coming out of the woods!


Conscript drivers cowering from American tanks?
The Commissars will have 'words' with them!

Luckily for the T-72s on the far end, Abrams tank guns don't 
penetrate through the first two dead Soviet tanks.

The Highway of Death

No comments: