Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Making Cards for IHMN

   This was previously published (about two minutes ago!) on Victoria's Boys in Red, my VSF blog. So if you read it there, you needn't read any further. Otherwise, check this out!

  I downloaded a free Magic Card Editor program a few years ago. I don't play Magic: The Gathering any more, but the program is very useful for making reference cards for gaming. I have used it previously for GASLIGHT units, and now I am making a set of cards for In Her Majesty's Name.


This is a Talent card. It gives the rules and point costs for a Talent.
I have all the published Talents done.

This is a Beast card.
I am making one for each creature in the published Bestiaries.

A Character card.
I have finished Lord Curr's Company, the Servants of Ra, and
the Mechanickal Menace (Automatons).

Mystic Powers.
Phase, Range, Duration, Save, Effect, and points cost.

   If you like these, the program is free. You can get it here.

2 comments:

Terry Silverthorn said...

Very Cool! I will have to look further into this. Now to find a site full of images to use.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Google is your friend. I have been somewhat creative in the pictures, as well. For example, one Talent is "Intuitive" and it allows you to add to your Armour value the first time the figure is attacked.

I used a photo of Neo in The Matrix, dodging bullets.