Monday, July 15, 2013

1st Canadian Air Cavalry GEV

   More OGRE vehicles. This is my prototype paint job for a squadron of North American Combine GEVs. The unit is the 1st Canadian Air Cavalry. I still need to add decals that I plan to buy at Historicon this week. Maple leaf on the vertical stabilizer, perhaps another on the dorsal aft deck.

The GEVs will be suspended slightly above the bases by a short brass rod.
Squadron and vehicle ID numbers will be on the aft lift nacelle.


Dorsal View
Notice the multitude of windows. GEV pilots gotta be able to see!

I would like to put a Combine Hourglass on the GEV somewhere, but I don't have any decals for it, and can't manage to paint it free-hand.

The base is not complete yet.

2 comments:

Michael Awdry said...

Very cool, but by Gad that is small!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Yeah, the base is an inch across at the flats.