Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Projects, Summer 2011

  Okay, a posting on TMP made me think about all the projects I currently have underway. Some are short and easy. Others... not so much. So, anyway, here's a list, under various headings, along with guesstimates at percentage of completion.

15mm VSF
  • British - 70%
  • Lizardmen - 10%
  • French - 25%
  • German - 40-50%
  • Automatons - 90%
  • Martians - 60%
25mm VSF
  • British - 20%
  • German - 25%
  • French - 0%
  • Russian - 0%
  • Turks - 0%
  • Japanese - 0%
  • Martians - 10%
  • Automatons - 100%. Probably.
  • Varduvians - 20%
  • Lizardmen - 70%
Other VSF
  • Italian Aeronef/SGOM - 90%
  • British Aeronef/SGOM - 0%
  • German Aeronef/SGOM - 0%
  • Martian Aeronef/SGOM - 10%
  • 6mm Germans (WtNW) - 10%
  • 6mm Martians (WtNW) - 5%
  • 6mm French (WtNW) - 0%
  • 6mm Lizardmen (WtNW) - 0%
  • 6mm British (WtNW) - 0%
Miscellaneous
  • 15mm Early Thirty Years War German Catholics - 30-40%
  • 15mm Zulus - 80%. Lot of basing to do.
  • Battletech - 40%. Maybe.
  • Car Wars (Matchbox scale) - 0%
  • Warhammer Fantasy Empire - 10-15%
  • Various terrain projects and vehicles.
   And those are just most of the minis projects. I know there are more, but that's what I can think of off the top of my head. All in all, it looks like I will never finish my current projects, much less start on any additional ones...

   I'm a victim of OOOhhhh! Shiny!-itis.

No comments: