First is to finish off a project that I thought I already had done. That's the 15mm Spanish Civil War force that I built for Spain in Flames. I am doing the Nationalist Carlists, the requetes. What do I need to do to finish this up? Not too much, really.
- Paint the Fiat Chirri biplane.
- Paint about three platoon command bases for the machineguns, mortars, and AT guns
- Consider a small armoured contingent, of perhaps three to five PzKW Is.
- Get a few Mediterranean terrain pieces. Battlefront's Italian houses will work fine.
The second project to work on is Frostgrave. I bought a couple of wizards in November of 2017. I just bought a box of the plastic soldiers.
- Paint the wizards and apprentices. (4)
- Assemble and paint the soldiers.(20)
- Obtain and paint objective/treasure markers.
- Obtain terrain. I have a little bit, but more is needed. This is probably the hardest task for this project, though I already have a battlemat from Cigar Box Battle Mats.
The third new project is a SAGA 2 Viking force. I am going to just do 4 points this year.
- Obtain and paint minis - about 25
- Obtain terrain. I'm thinking a few 4-Ground Viking buildings will fit the bill well.
Next, I want to finish off my Soviet Team Yankee forces. It's pretty much all vehicles.
- Finish 4x BDRMs
- Finish BMP-1 OP
- 10x BMP-2s
- 3x DANA SP Guns
- 3x Carnation or Acacias
- 2x Shilka AAA
- 4x SA-13 Gophers
Then there are the few odds and ends for my Flames of War DAK and 8th Army...
- 4x Light AA half tracks
- 4x BOFORs 40mm
- Some sort of extra tanks for the Brits. Crusaders, maybe.
Finally, I want to get my VBCW forces into a game!
- Terrain. Primary need for this to happen.
Well, that's all. I think that's a pretty ambitious list for me, actually. I'm hoping to do the terrain as table ready as I can get it.