Wednesday, January 29, 2014

1. Luftpanzer Regiment GEVs

   I finished up a full squadron of nine Paneuropean GEVs yesterday, took some snaps this morning. And here they are, the 1.Luftpanzer Regiment's Squadron 1. Equipped with the Paneuropean Galahad-class (the Luftpanzer IIIc in Bundeswehr terminology), the 1.Luftpanzer rides into battle at high speed, guns blazing in a glorious death-ride like the hussars of olden days.

All nine, in road column formation.

National flag symbol on the port side.
Modeled crossing a stream. This one is my favorite.
I think I might add a bit of 'spray' coming from the edges of the skirt.

Of course, I screwed up the Paneuro helmet on this one.
Needs a re-paint on that.

A better depiction of the Paneuropean Federation logo.

The unit and Ogre stats are on the rear label.



2 comments:

 Ashley said...

Only just caught your blog from your link on TMP today. Nice to see what you have posted and always good to find another Ogre fan.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks Ashley. I put all kinds of stuff on here, and it tends to go in waves. Right now, Ogre is towards the top. Next week I am looking at working on some 15mm Thirty Years War Germans. Go figure.