Wednesday, March 26, 2014

An Interesting Project

   Norm Smith on TMP began a new project back in January, to create a small scale gaming set for multiple eras. He is chronicling his progress on his blog, Battlefields and Warriors. It's a very interesting project, and his detailed explanations of what he has done and why make for some very interesting reading. This could be a template for anyone else who is considering a major gaming project. Very much worth your time, I believe, and so I have created links to each of the posts to date, below.

29 January, 2014

20 February, 2014

23 March, 2014

   He has an artistic style at the top of the two monthly updates that I find quite attractive, to be sure. It's a photo of a terrain piece that has been somehow digitally (I assume) transformed into a Van Gogh-esque "painting." Below is the February example, so that you can see what I mean. I don't know how he did it, but I certainly like it.


   At any rate, I believe it is certainly worth the time to pop over and check it out. Encourage him to continue this interesting project in creating small scale gaming for a small scale living space.

No comments: