Saturday, September 27, 2014

A bit of painting done

   Hi all.

   Real life has been a bit tiresome and irksome and keeping me away from fun playtime stuff this past month or two. Sorry about that.

   However, I have been able to steal a bit of time here and there to work on the lead mountain a bit. I promise I will try to get some photos taken care of soon, as well, but for now a textual description of progress is better than utter silence, right?

   Right?

   Anyway, I have painted up a little bit more Dystopian Wars land-based stuff. Six infantry tokens, three A2-L 'Ritter'-class light tanks and two HM-1 'Recke'-class heavy tanks. The contents of the Armoured Assault Group box. Mine are painted differently, of course. Darker green, with a lot of brass accent.


   I also finished the Society of Thule box set for In Her Majesty's Name, finally. Only took the best part of a year - that's pretty quick for me! That's eleven Prussians to face my already completed Lord Curr's Incorrigibles and the Servants of Ra, plus the Mechanickal Minions of Otto Maton, and a British Rifle Company. I could probably just about field a company of cowboys, too, if ever there was an adventure in the United States. Hmmm...

1 comment:

Eli Arndt said...

Cool looking stuff. Haven't had a chance to look at that minis line much.