Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Photos soon to come

I have managed to get a bit of painting done these last few weeks. Between travel, and the start of a new semester, well... You all know how it is.

The models are currently drying from their lovingly applied flat clear coat. Once the varnish is dry, I'll snap a few pics (tomorrow, likely) and post them.

We've got four 15mm 6-pdr portees, a pair of 15mm Valentine IIs, a good number of 15mm Spanish Civil War requetes, a squadron of Federated States gunboats, and a big surprise which I don't want to spoil.

The FOW minis are for this weekend's games. I'll do my best to remember to snap a fwe piccies of the games,

Next up is finishing a batch of 28mm Bobbies, and then some more 15mm sci-fi to finish up a few things there. That would set me up ready to play a little Gruntz, I think.

On another note, but also gaming related, I have been doing a lot of reorganizing in the game room. Adding several new trays for finished minis lets me store them more efficiently. So I have been working on that, too.

Also watched Conan the Barbarian for the umpteenth time. Let me tell you a tale of the days of high adventure...

No comments: