Saturday, May 21, 2016

Zach's Been Busy, pt. II

  As promised the last time, more of Zach's progress. I'm showing off his, because I haven't made much. However, I am starting to feel like painting again, so maybe something good will happen.

   This first mini was painted in one hour of brush time. It's a 40K figure, supposed to be a Dark Angel Space Marine, I think.

Not bad for just 60 minutes of brush time.





Zach reminds us "Strong Tone Ink Wash is Your Friend."



   This next one is for Infiniti. She's not finished yet. Me, I don't even know exactly to which faction she belongs. He's used a metallic blue paint for her armor. Which prompts the poll question.




   Well, that's all for now. Hope you liked them. Today I am supposed to play in a Flames of War North African campaign game. (I'm scheduling this post for later.) I will try to get a few shots of my brave Sikhs and British Tommies fighting Rommel's Huns.

1 comment: