Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Flooded.

Hi everyone. I know not many of you are still reading since I rarely post anymore. Sorry about that.

Long story short: if you've heard about the flooding in Texas, that's me. I live in Dickinson. I'm in the process of moving house. Luckily my homes have remained dry so far. But my temporary storage unit (which held a lot of my game stuff, furniture, tools, and so on) is probably a total loss along with many others'. I don't know for sure because I still can't get there.

My friend Zach, whom I have mentioned here before, lost everything but his family. They had to escape through a hole he cut in their roof as water rose into their home.

Just... devastating.

So, if you're of a prayerful mindset, we could use them.

4 comments:

Don M said...

You got ours J, be safe it should move off soon.

TamsinP said...

Glad to hear you and your family are safe J. Hopefully you won't have lost too much of the stuff in your storage.

Michael Awdry said...

Keep safe and do let us know how you get on. You are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Diplomatist said...

Glad to hear that you, your friend and your families are safe. Possessions can be replaced, lives are sacred. Stay safe.