Monday, April 22, 2019

Weekend Gaming Update 4/22/2019

   Friday night watched a great episode of Dragons and Things on Twitch while I painted minis. I don't think I have mentioned Dragons and Things here, which is a shame. It's a live play stream of a bunch of crazy people playing Pathfinder. It's a lot of fun, and they interact a lot with the viewers, which is what drew me to it so much in the first place. Anyway, from 6:00-10:00 Pacific that's what I am usually doing (which is 8 to midnight for me).

   Played a game of Infinity with my buddy Zach and his son. Went to a local-ish game store to play, Montag's Games. I ought to do a Store Report on them, but I may have already. They've just moved into a new space, though, so it may be time for an update.




   I finished the following minis over the weekend:

Reaper Bones Mechanical Monkeys
These are destined to serve Otto Maton if he ever reappears...

 Reaper Bones village woman with her rugrats.

 Frostgrave Soldiers (Archer and Infantryman)
These are painted for the witch, specifically, but could be used for anyone really

More Frostgrave Soldiers (Tracker and Man-at-Arms)
More Frostgrave terrain


Closer up


So, knocking a few things out. Which is good, considering what's on the way soon...

No comments: