Saturday, June 8, 2019

Works in Progress

  A few shots of some of the things on the paint table right now. The giant mammoth man is from the Reaper Bones IV Kickstarter. The Van Saar gangers are from the boxed set by GW. The Pathfinder Goblin pyromaniacs are also Reaper Bones but not from the Kickstarter.

Barely started...

Still a good ways from finished.
Not really happy with the wash I chose so I am going to go back and redo that bit.
Plan to do the tusks last.

Closeup. Going for a black bodystocking with light gray armoured plates.
Energetic items are blue-green (eye lenses, power sources, high tech pony tails, etc.)
Some metals will be bronze, most weapons will be matte black.



Working on these not-really-all-that-little guys I realize how bad my eyes are getting.
A bit sad about that. Oh well, that's why I have a magnifier visor I guess.

1 comment:

Michael Awdry said...

Lots of fun to be had here, best of luck.