Friday, October 23, 2020

A Quick Note

 If you're wondering:

  • I'm alive.
  • I'm mostly well.
  • I'm still gaming.

This blog has languished, like many (if not most) others. I'm sorry about that, for those of you who are still out there checking in on blogs.

I've actually been very busy with gaming, especially painting. I got back into Warhammer 40K just in time to have them change editions on me. But still, I have painted dozens of Warhammer minis this year, and will continue to do more.

I'm in two online games these days, one on Mondays where we are currently playing Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, 4th Ed., and one on alternate Thursdays, where we are playing Starfinder. I am the GM for the WFRP game, and a PC in the Starfinder.

My historical gaming has expanded some as well, especially in Flames of War 4. Lots of Germans painted up, and working on (kind of half-heartedly) British Airborne. I even work on my USMC troops sometimes (though they are stuck in FOW3).

I have a LOT of photos of stuff I have painted this year. I will try to get some of them uploaded soon.

Take care, ladies and gents.

2 comments:

TamsinP said...

Welcome back J! :)

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks Tamsin!

One of these days, when all this pandemic stuff settles down, I need to come back to the UK and get in another game with you and your merry band of pub gaming reprobates.

Okay, so I may be a bit jealous that y'all meet in a pub. We have one place kind of like that here in Houston, but it's on the other side of town from me. That's like an hour drive.