Friday, May 6, 2011

One Regiment of Foote Down.

   Only about four more to go. Plus dragoons, and artillery. I may do the artillery bases next (only have four of those), just for a change. Could use some limbers to go with, as well. Need to check and see if there is one available.

   I also have some cavalry done, but I didn't do the painting on them. My friend Tom did the honors. I just based them up. There is a BG of 4 bases of Croat light horse and one of 4 bases of bandellier reiters. Tom has two BGs of kurrassiers in his clutches as well. Nice work, what?

Croat Command (Tom)

Bandellier Reiter Command (Tom)

Bandellier Reiter BG (Tom)

Closeup of a stand of muskets (mine)

 
   All figures are Old Glory 15s. We took advantage of the army deals, and I got a few extras.

2 comments:

Eli Arndt said...

Nice looking figs. A bit brighter than I usually go for, but nicely done.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Yeah, the cavalry are a bit colorful. I blame Tom's experiences with Napoleonics, ancients and Seven Years War. Some of the brightness is the light level in the room I took the photos in, too. I think they look better in person.