Friday, July 27, 2018

I present... Progress!

Lots of pictures today. I finished these OGRE minis up yesterday. I will post a few more photos tomorrow of the Flames of War stuff and terrain I finally knocked out.

PanEuropean "Arquebus" Howitzer
Like most of these, painted as NeoSoviet

PanEuropean "Ajax" Missile Tank

PanEuro "Jaeger" Heavy Tank

PanEuro "Galahad" GEV
 
Two PanEuro "Jaeger" and two "Thor" Superheavy Tanks

 
Heavy Tanks of the NeoSoviet Red Banner Guards 94th Tank Regiment






PanEuropean Command Post

The whole lot

Next up... OGREs!

6 comments:

Don M said...

Nice work J been thinking of picking up those plastics myself!

Michael Awdry said...

Great job, I hadn't realised they were so small, really impressed with the details.

Desert Scribe said...

Nice job! If you bring them to MillenniumCon, they can participate in the battle for Monopolis.

J Womack, Esq. said...

I fought my way into Monopolis last year.

Desert Scribe said...

I remember, and I hope you can make it again this year. It's even more fun when folks can get their own minis on the table.

P.S. You have spam in the comment above.

J Womack, Esq. said...

Spam has been made into musubi and shipped to Hawaii.