Saturday, November 7, 2020

Crimson Fists Pictures

 


Indomitus Primaris Lieutenant



Predator and Razorback

Firstborn Captain, a modified Tactical Marine



Space Marine Biker

One of the first Crimson Fists I painted earlier this year.
The model is from the Space Marine Heroes Series 1, named Brother Garus.

Rhino for 1st Squad, Company 3 of the Crimson Fists



500th Store Special Figure: Primaris Lieutenant
Painted as a Crimson Fists Intercessor Sergeant


Hellblaster with Plasma Incinerator

Venerable Dreadnought

Inceptors with Assault Bolters


2 comments:

Skully said...

Always loved the Crimson Fists. Great job!

J Womack, Esq. said...

Thanks! Yeah, when I decided to do Space Marines, I knew I had to go really old school and go Crimson Fists. They were the first 40K minis I ever painted waaaaay back when they were plastic beakies in a box of 30 for $30.00 and that seemed super expensive. I even thought about doing them solely with beaky heads (Pardon me, Mk. VI Corvus-pattern helmets), but decided that would be a bit too expensive. So I am just scattgering a few beaky heads in amongst the various squads. The plan is to have an entire company, along with some extras from other companies. I may even go absolutely insane and try to collect and paint the whole Chapter over the next decade or so. I mean, can you imagine?

I am also doing a custom chapter, because, well... I can.