Monday, March 25, 2019

I Did a Bad Thing

   I bought some Games Workshop models and rules.

   What have I done?

   Necromunda.


   Crap.

   But at least I haven't gone out for terrain and stuff (yet). There is a Warhammer store not too far from the house and I hope to play there with their terrain until I decide if I really like the game. At which point GW will kill it off.

   Plus, somewhere, I think I still have my old metal Orlock gangers. So that would be two gangs, right? That's a good thing. The Orlocks are even painted (well, in need of a serious modernization). So that's not awful, right?

   Right?

   My God, what have I done?

2 comments:

Simon said...

You have gone to the dark side, joined the Evil Empire. It’s all over for you now!

J Womack, Esq. said...

I still say they ought to give away the starter sets. First taste is free, fam.