Wednesday, March 13, 2019

WARPAC Reinforcements Painted!

   In what may be record time for me, I completed three boxes of Soviet/Warsaw Pact reinforcements that I received over the past couple of weeks. Also, I finally finished up the basic paint on the BRDM-2 hulls. These make great, cheap recon units with the Spearhead rule which effectively expands your deployment zone in Team Yankee.

Good shot of the Gophers

BRDM-2s
I have had these for a while but never finished them. Now they are done!
As a bonus, I can put the missile turrets from the Gophers on two of them and proxy them as Gaskins. It's not an exact match, but it's good enough to get the idea across.

Air Defense Artillery
SA-13 Strela-10 "Gophers" on the left, ZSU-23-4 "Shilkas" center

All the Reinforcements together.
Acacia Heavy SP Artillery in rear.

No comments: